Saturday, April 18, 2009

Speed Scrap 2

My hubby is the best. After a few long days with sick kiddos... my daughter had a fever for almost three days straight... he knew I needed a break and put BOTH kids to bed, cleaned up the house and made me my favorite snack (roasted chickpeas) all while I did another speed scrap at the JM digi scrap board. I'm really happy with this page, it's nice to get some older pictures scrapped and done. Today everyone is feeling almost back to normal and now I have some pictures from our trip to the zoo this morning to scrap!

Credits: Julie Marie Designs Earth Wings 2 freebie mini; frame is by Mandy Mystiques; tape is by Angie Kovacs from her Just A Boy kit; string is by Cori Gammon from her Nicholas kit.

2 comments:

  1. I love that layout. I can't believe how little N looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute...

    roasted chickpeas? YUMMY How do you make them? I love chickpeas, I bet they're delicious roasted

    ReplyDelete