Thursday, April 9, 2009

Doodle Crazy

I know I went a little doodle crazy on this one. I took these pics of my kids last month, and I've been itching to scrap them the moment I saw how well they turned out. My son is in a great phase right now where he's so gentle and loving toward his sister. I wish it would stay this way forever, but I'm sure there are tons of sibling squabbles ahead! I wanted to keep this layout fun and young and bright, so I turned to my doodle stash. I went a little nuts, but I like it anyway. :)



Credits:
Paper, butterfly & bee from Melissa Bennett's Playhouse kit
Doodle corners from Fee Jardine's Blush kit
Little Amy Lou alpha by Lauren Grier
Flowers by A Work in Progress Designs by Vicki
Journaling box from Fee Jardine's Sweet As kit
Scribble Arrow by Chaos Lounge

1 comment: