Saturday, March 7, 2009

Trouble With a Capital T

Do you ever get stuck on a layout? I totally do. I had so much trouble with this one, and I was actually using a template, so you'd think it would be easy. But I just couldn't figure out what to do with the airplane elements or the journaling on this one. I'm still not 100% happy with it, but I am tired of staring at it so I'm moving on! These pictures are from our vacation last May, we were surprised to find out upon checkin at our hotel that there would be an air show right outside our door later that week!




Template is from the Sweet Shoppe December collection.
Kit is Awesome! by Andrea, airplane is by Pillow Girl Scraps; alpha Little Amy Lou by Lauren Grier

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a cute page! I loved the LO so much I did a scraplift of it, go check it out on my blog when you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete