Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Heart Birds

I am so happy about all the spring kits coming out with cute little bird elements! There's nothing like an adorable owl or birdie to inspire me to scrap something. I did one layout today, of a picture I took last month of my daughter finally eating some solids. She popped two teeth and was suddenly interested in real food. So I snapped a token messy food face picture.

For this page I used Chrissy W's "Springaling" addon freebie that went out to all of her newsletter subscribers. If you don't receive Chrissy W's newsletter, you really must sign up... she sends out freebie mini kits about once a month, coupons for her awesome templates sold at Elemental Scraps, and a free template every two weeks. Click here for the link to her blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment