Friday, February 19, 2010

Recent Layouts

Just some layouts I've managed to get in this week. They are all non CT layouts if you can believe it!


This one is my first layout from our vacation to Maui last week. I used Amanda Heimann's Hula Princess and a template by WM Squared for the template challenge at Scrap Matters. You can still download the template for free right here: http://scrapmatters.com/wordpress/2010/02/16/


This was one of those layouts that had a mind of its own. I started out with a TOTALLY different concept, but then started playing around with the wordart in the kit and proceeded to make a bunch of my own too! The kit is Let It Snow by WM Squared.


This layout was actually a redo of an earlier one. It had been one of my first layouts, and I saved it as a JPG and nothing else so I couldn't go back and edit it. This was before I knew how to put shadows on my elements, so it always bothered me that the layout looked so off. I used Pri Rocha's Feeling Moments kit for this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment