Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!

I think today could be the biggest new release day at Elemental Scraps ever! The designers have been working their tails off! There's also a new designer in the shop today: Jessica Edwards. She is coming back after taking a break from designing and while I am unfamiliar with her previous work, her kits in the store today are AMAZING.

New releases will be at a discount today only, so be sure to head over! Your Monday is sure to get a little brighter!

Here are a couple of layouts I made using My Party by MCP Designs and Lovey Dovey by Bella Gypsy:



I can't forget to mention the new Color Play for this month. I wasn't sure how the designers would top last month, but I think they did! All items in the Color Play follow the same color scheme, are mix and match, and only $1 each. I snagged the alpha, papers, and elements for Bella Gypsy's That's How He Rolls collection.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment