Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Wendy!

Wendy of WM[Squared] Designs is celebrating a birthday! Her store at at Scrapmatters is 34% off today and tomorrow only. This is an amazing deal, so don't miss it! I'm guesting for her this month and so far have created a couple of layouts for some of her newer products:

Using WM[Squared]'s Brothers & Sisters: Bundle:


Using Sea, Sand & Sun by the SM Design Team, and WM[Squared]'s Fabulously Negative - V.5 templates:


Wendy has a fantastic and versatile birthday kit coming out on Friday at Scrap Matters, and you should definitely check it out. I can't show you the layout I made with it quite yet, but I have to say it's my FAVORITE, versatile birthday kit ever!

Last but certainly not least, Wendy's CT has created an amazing template blog train for you. That's 18 free templates! Head over to Wendy's blog to begin. Happy Downloading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment