Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Gig Ever

I'm not sure how it happened, but I managed to end up on the best creative team ever! The Elemental Scraps site team! I applied a couple of weeks ago not really expecting to get it, but I got the offer on Christmas and accepted! So you are going to be seeing A LOT of ES products, ha ha. I am beyond excited! I will be occasionally leading challenges in their forum, posting on their blog, and of course getting to sample from the designers and show off their amazing work! Today is their last dollar day of the year, so head over for some new great items!

2 comments:

  1. Liz, I haven't been checking this since before Christmas due to the craziness of the season. WOW! I'm so excited for you!! I'll be sure to check up on you more often. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete