Saturday, February 7, 2009

What's In A Name?

One of my new favorite blogs is The Daily Digi. It's a relatively new blog, but I've already found loads information there to help me grow as a digi scrapper. Last week there was a post about scrapbooking the story behind your childrens' names. I really liked this idea, so I did layouts for both my kids. I love that a few years ago while I was paper scrapping if I had thought of this idea, and managed to stay motivated to see the idea through, it probably would have taken me a few weeks. I did both of these in one evening! For these layouts I used Cori Gammon's kits "Trendy Pop" and "Nicholas".



If you're inspired to scrapbook the story behind your child's name, check out the original post on The Daily Digi for more info, and also snag their free template!

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome. I really need to do layouts of my kids' names.

    ReplyDelete